Friday, October 11, 2013

¡soy famosa! / I´m famous!

I work for an amazing organization. They work in over 70 countries around the world and do inspiring work each and every day. I have had the opportunity to learn about global Jewry including their successes and necessities, lead experiences to share this organization with others, and experience Jewish communties around the world with the JDC. They recently released their annual report that includes a snapshot of the wonderful things they accomplish and also features a short piece about me (p.15). 

















I am incredibly thankful for all that I have been able to do and experience with the the JDC and especially JDC Entwine; I look forward to continuing to experience and support this organization that has changed my life and opened my eyes to our global Jewish community.

Read the full annual report here!

Want to spend a week, two months, or a year learning about and exploring global Jewish communities? Click here to learn how you can make a meaningful difference overseas and feel free to ask me if you have questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment