Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Feria Masticar. Nom.

My friend Allie and I with our veggie burger
Veggie burgers, bruschetta with smoked salmon and guacamole, cookies with blueberries and white chocolate, fresh cider, mozzerela, juicy steak, spicy tuna rolls, sweets with dulce de leche, organic olive oil, brownies, wine from around Argentina, and the best of the restaurants in Buenos Aires...are you getting hungry yet?

Feria Masticar was in full swing in Buenos Aires this past weekend, I had to check it out! Think "Taste of Charlottesville" or "Taste of Chicago" in the US...Feria Masticar brought together restaurants and vendors from all over the city for a four day food festival where you could taste test and buy all kinds of delicious food. The theme of this years festival was "Comer Rico Hacer Bien" meaning "Eat Rich, Do Well". When you got there, you bought "money" to spend at the different booths and there was also lots to taste test. I ate some of the best food I´ve eaten in Buenos Aires so far at Feria Masticar!
It was a real treat eating an ACTUAL SPICY tuna roll
as people here generally do not eat/like spicy food.
I couldn´t believe it when I saw gefilte fish!

So many people!
Damian, Allie, and I with our brownie and wine
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment