Wednesday, February 5, 2014

vamos a IC / we go to IC

7 Argentine teens, a few staff, and I will be traveling to BBYO's International Convention (IC) in Dallas, Texas in just a few days and we cannot wait! We met earlier this week at Hebraica for a final planning meeting, to answer lingering questions, and get our gear together. Some of you may know that I was an active member of the B'nai B'rith Youth Organization (BBYO) and have attended four past IC's as a teen and staff. I know that this experience will surpass them all! I am now not only representing my previous home (Eastern Region: Virginia Council) but also my new home, Argentina and Hebraica. I also will get to experience IC through my teen's eyes, three who went to BBYO IC 2013 in Washington DC and four for whom it will be their first time. Our first six days will be spent with other international delegates from over 20 countries and then we will join over 2,000 teens from around the world in learning, sharing, and celebrating. We leave today, next post from Dallas! 

Join thousands & keep up with IC 2014 here:http://bbyo.org/azabbgic/

Hashtag: #azabbgic2014
Twitter: @azabbg_ic
Instagram: @bbyoinsider


No comments:

Post a Comment