Monday, August 4, 2014

what the BBYO Argentina advisor has to say

I asked my friend and colleague Daniela to share her experience as a BBYO Argentina advisor. Thank you Dani for helping me grow and strengthen this partnership this year! Te quiero!

I started as an advisor in the BBYO Argentina project at the same time as Kate. I had traveled a month before to work at a BBYO summer experience and I needed to transmit everything that I had learned there.

We started together helping to build what had already been started a year before with two excellents references (Renee and Martu) and seven awesome chanichim.

With the entrance of new teens, they created an unexpected and unknowing group. We started to bring new ideas that formed a solid structure for the project and helped the partnership between Hebraica and BBYO grow even stronger than before.

The presence of a JDC-BBYO Fellow was essential in our experience. Their knowledge and commitment are essential in creating cultural exchange with others around the world.
If there's something that I can be proud of, it is to have helped grow and develop this project. Today programs are planned by teens and each teen has a position that they handle themselves. In this space, we created a warm atmosphere where everyone can share their thoughts. I'm glad to be part of this and I'm gonna keep working so we can still grow and be bigger.

I'm really thankful for all the people who are part of this, but mostly to all the teens that make this project possible with their dedication and passion.
-Dani Rabinovich, BBYO Argentina Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment