Monday, April 28, 2014

rico. muy rico. riquísimo.

I've been eating a lot of really yummy things lately. I wanted to share a few of my favorites:

Tiradito from La Rosa Nautica in Puerto Madero. Fresh white fish with a citrusy and red pepper sauce. Accompanied by sweet potato and delicious corn kernels. NOM.

Steak dinner with all of the fixings at La Cabrera, rated #17 on the list of top Latin American restaurants. I love that dinner ends with a lollipop tree (that includes chocolate Easter eggs on Easter)

Matzah ball soup in Buenos Aires for Pesach…what a treat! Passover for me is not complete without matzah ball soup at least once.

Medialunas - sweet croissants are my downfall here in Buenos Aires. Especially these from Lucio's in Palermo (corner of Scalabrini Ortiz y Guemes) that are made fresh (aka warm) throughout the day. 

Pineapple has been amazingly fresh the past few weeks and has been a great addition to picnics in the Jardin Botanico (Botanical Gardens).

Las Cholas is one of my favorite Buenos Aires restaurant for the quality and price correlation. My favorite dish is a cazuela con calabaza, choclo y miel (casserole with squash, corn, and honey)

Homemade fish tacos with pineapple peach salsa and guacamole for the win. NOM.
I love food. More on food in Buenos Aires to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment