Monday, April 7, 2014

BBYO's stand-up week in Argentina

You might have heard me say it before but my teens are amazing. I am always impressed by them but this past week I have been blown away by their intelligence, outlooks on the world, and desire to be change agents and advocates in this global world. This past week my teens took part in BBYO's StandUP Week through social media and shared their thoughts on what causes they stand up for around the world and within their local community. I wanted to share with you a few of their responses (thanks Tomi, Tami, Melu, Herni, Mai, and Ari for letting me post them!) so you can get an idea of the issues/causes my teens care about and so you too can be blown away by their responses. Their words speak for themselves. Happy reading!
Tomi stands up for those who live in different realities: 

 Herni stands up against bullying:

Ari stands up for those who need things that people have and they don´t realize how lucky they are for having it:
 Melu stands up for those who can't speak their mind:
Mai stands up against bullying:
Tami stands up for the missing people and for the people who fought in the war:
Their words were an inspiration to me and I hope you've been inspired a bit as well! 
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment